Hadrian's Wall (Latin: Vallum Aelium), also known as the Picts' Wall, is a former defensive fortification of the Roman province of Britannia, begun in AD 122 in the reign of the emperor Hadrian.
This Ancient Rome shirt design is printed on a high quality Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Standard processing and shipping time within the United States and the European Union is on average 6-7 days. For orders outside North America and Europe, the shipping time may be up to two weeks.
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|